Over 16 years of experience working on and off stage as a Production Runner, Caterer, Wardrobe and Production Assistant, Stagehand and Follow spot operator has given me great insight in what goes on on the Road and every day in all sorts of venues.
In 1998 while working on Disney on Ice, crew receiving some treatment from me between the shows suggested I should do it professionally. That's how it started. I've signed up at Greenwich Community College in 1999 .... the rest is history.
- 2000 ITEC Dipl. in Anatomy, Physiology & Body Massage
- 2001 additional Advanced and Remedial Massage Courses (Deep Tissue, Trigger Points)
- 2002 Diploma in the Bowen Therapeutic Technique at the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia
- 2007 Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage at the London School of Sports Massage (LSSM)
- Full Member of the Institute of Sports and Remedial Massage (ISRM)